The first ever all-digital E3 is a truly global experience designed to engage the gaming community.
E3 2021 is one of the most anticipated video game showcase on the planet. The event kicked off with presentations from Ubisoft, Gearbox and more. During the opening, the President & CEO of the Entertainment Software Association Staney Pierre-Louis said the best quote of the day – “Games kept us sane and kept us connected“.
Day 1 Highlights
- The Ubisoft Forward presentation mixed familiar and brand-new game announcements, including:
- First-look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, an immersive, open world game.
- Extended scene and teaser for a Far Cry 6 season pass that will put players in control of various series villains.
- Mario and the Rabbids are joining forces once again in Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope!
- Gearbox revealed a behind the scenes look on the Borderlands movie set with director Eli Roth, Kevin Hart, Édgar Ramírez, the producers and more.
- Special appearances from Ryan Reynolds, T-Pain, and more.
- Video game industry personalities Greg Miller, Jacki Jing and Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez emceed, providing expert-level commentary, publisher and developer interviews, and more.
Gaming in Numbers
We are working on a research ‘Gaming in Numbers’ discussing the present and the future of gaming with the best in game development. The data will include job market analysis, common behavioral choices by the gamer’s community, and more.
Our industry analysis is often based on ideas and issues related to the sustainability and future of the creative industry. We ask about concerns, opinions and statements of the trending topics in gaming.