The Indie Games Showcase highlighted a handful of new indie games.
The third day of E3 2021 was held digitally featuring presentations from Verizon, Intellivision, Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, VENN, Capcom, Razer and more.
Day 3 Highlights
- Take-Two Interactive hosted an important panel on diversity, equity and inclusion that tackled many of the very real issues facing the video game industry today.
- Accessibility in Gaming panel addressed gaming for people with disabilities, with voices from Able Gamers, TRIPP and Ubisoft.
- Verizon showcased how 5G is fueling innovations for developers, esports teams and fans with partners EA, Dignitas, Riot Games and Team Liquid.
- Intellivision shared an overview of Amico, the family-friendly home console.
- Mythical Games launched early access for Blankos Block Party, which merges the worlds of art and video games with their unique NFT-authenticated game characters.
- Freedom Games revealed release dates, console versions and more.
- Capcom confirmed additional Resident Evil Village DLC is in development, revealed updates for the Monster Hunter franchise, and showed off new gameplay and features for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.
- Razer unveiled Razer Blade 14, a new laptop that the company calls the world’s most powerful 14-inch gaming laptop.
Gaming in Numbers
We are working on a research ‘Gaming in Numbers’ discussing the present and the future of gaming with the best in game development. The data will include job market analysis, common behavioral choices by the gamer’s community, and more.
Our industry analysis is often based on ideas and issues related to the sustainability and future of the creative industry. We ask about concerns, opinions and statements of the trending topics in gaming.