WeAreDevelopers World Congress 2022: Current and Future Software Development Trends
Europe’s largest developer congress returns to the CityCube Berlin on June 14-15. More than 8,000 software developers along with 250+ world-known speakers and 100+ leading tech companies are expected to join, exchange their experiences and discuss current and future software development trends during the WeAreDevelopers World Congress 2022.
The event, praised by many as the world’s flagship event for the tech industry, will offer a complete and in-depth overview of modern software development including programming languages, AI, blockchain, testing, security, software architecture, cloud, as well as modern ways of collaboration and soft skills, among others.
Under the motto BUILD.DEPLOY.EMERGE.CONNECT reflected through 20 thought-provoking tracks, the stellar speaker line-up will feature appearances from:
- Thomas Dohmke, CEO of Github
- Bjarne Stroustrup, Inventor of C++
- Håkon Wium Lie, Inventor of CSS
- Joel Spolsky, Founder of Stack Overflow, Trello, Glitch, and HASH
- Miško Hevery, Inventor of Angular/AngularJS
- Wei Hu, Senior Vice President of Research and Development at Oracle
- Cassie Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist at Google
- Teresa Conceição, Senior Solutions Architect at NVIDIA
- John Romero, Award-winning Game Creator, Father of FPS, DOOM, Quake, Wolfenstein
- Humera Minhas, Machine Learning Engineering Lead at eyeo GmbH
- Nazneen Rupawalla, Lead Security Consultant at Thoughtworks
- David Singleton, CTO at Stripe
- Luca Mezzalira, Principal Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Torsten Stiller, Developer Lead, Microsoft
WeAreDevelopers World Congress partners with more than 100+ leading international companies, including Volkswagen, Microsoft, Accenture, Tezos, Stripe, IKEA, Amazon Web Services, Check24, Rapyd, Trade Republic, IBM, Dynatrace, Delivery Hero, Eurowings, ING, GoStudent, etc and Artineraire is joining the media partners.